Monday, May 26, 2014

Shakeology? What is this about??


What is this Shakeology stuff? What can it do for me? What's in it? Why is it so great compared to cheaper shakes on the market?  Why should I pay that much a month for a shake???

I can't tell you how many time I get asked these questions. To be honest, I asked the same questions when I was starting with Shakeology, because it's not cheap, I never liked protein shakes and didn't understand how this was going to help my fitness goals. I am not trying to sell you anything, I just want to share my experience and the doubts that I had and help in answering anyone's questions who are on the fence about Shakeology.

Shakeology is NOT a weight loss miracle shake. You aren't going to drink Shakeology one day and wake up the next with 20 pounds gone. This is a meal replacement shake where you are getting the benefits of 6 salads in one glass. You are getting pumped full with all types of awesome nutrients and it's one thing in the day that you know is healthy and good for you. It's quick, it's fast and you can substitute it for whatever meal you please. For me personally, I struggle with breakfast, so the easiest thing for me to do is throw this in the blender with a frozen banana and some almond butter and blend and go. 

What Shakeology is going to do for you is make you feel awesome! I can say from my experience that I am FAR from a morning person. Normally when I wake up, I feel like I am in a fog. It takes me a while to wake up and I do not have a lot of energy in the mornings. I am a night owl for sure! After being on Shakeology, it has made me more alert in the morning, I don't wake up feeling so tired and groggy and I feel like I have extra energy throughout the day. My skin looks better and I just feel better. 

Price...

So many people get hung-up on the price of Shakeology because they have to pay it at a certain time every month and can take a hit when $129.00 ($97.00 for coaches) comes out of their bank account. 

Guess what guys? If you look at the math and what you are spending per day on a meal, even for a glass of coffee or a sugary Starbucks drink... it's REALLY not expensive. I know we all have the perception that "wow this is so expensive, I can't afford that each month". I promise you once you think about what you are spending on every meal, you will find it quite cheap and reasonable. It's $4 for a serving of Shakeology. That's $4 a meal... I don't even know if you could go through Wendy's and get a full meal for $4. Look at the big mac compared to Shakeology! YUCK! 770 calories! YOWZA! Even the sugary Starbucks drink that is totally not good for you is $4.15 and it's providing you NO nutritional value what-so-ever!! Hello? What is the better option here!





Shakeology 3 day cleanse is also another way to go. You can find out more about that here. The cost for the cleanse is $49.00 for 10 single-serving packets and instructions. You will use 3 packets a day and I toss in one extra for you to enjoy before or after your cleanse.

If you would like more information on the benefits of Shakeology, what Shakeology can do for you, or would like to do a Cleanse, send me an email: teambeachbodynls@gmail.com

If you would like a sample packet, email me.


I am here to answer all of your questions and help you find the best way to try Shakeology. I love what it has done for me and want to share that with as many people as possible!









No comments :

Post a Comment