Wednesday, May 21, 2014

PiYo - Coming to a living room near you





I am so excited to announce Chalene Johnson is coming out with PiYo!! This is going to be launched at Beachbody's Summit this June and I'm thinking ordering will start to take place around the week of the 23rd.

What is PiYo?
PiYo is inspired by pilates and yoga (YAY) It includes flexibility training, strength training and movement. It is giving you a great, calorie burning workout, minus the hard jumping and weights. You are really using your own body weight to increase your strength and flexibility. You are burning fat and calories while working with low-impact moves on a consistent basis.

This is going to be great for people who can't do a lot of jumping and weight lifting because of joint issues. I know a lot people who cannot put strain on their knees due to accidents etc. and this is going to be just the workout for them. It's also nice to get away from super high impact workouts and do something different. I know I struggle with flexibility especially when I am doing yoga, so I'm intrigued to dive into this workout to see what it can do for me.

Don't get me wrong... this is "low-impact" BUT it is NOT easy! You will work and sweat your little tush off, but you will get the results you want!!






I am going to be running a PiYo test group for 5 people. If you are interested in signing up with me, please email natalielynfitness@gmail.com and let me know that you are interested.

What is a test group?
Since I have not done the workout, I will be forming a group of 5 people who are interested in doing the PiYo, drinking Shakeology and provide 1 on 1 support. We will be in a closed Facebook group and sharing our results with each other. I will post meal plan and recipe ideas to help you stay on track and we will hold each other accountable for 90 days.

*Spots will fill up fast, so please email me ASAP*



No comments :

Post a Comment