Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 1 Chalene Extreme

Week 1:

So I am coming to the end of my week 1 on Chalean Extreme and I am so sore I can hardly move! lol Now granted, this is a good thing and I love that I'm sore because I know that I am really working it, but YOWZAAAA!


But this quote really says it all, because even though I am sore, I know that if I keep pushing, I will have more strength and get my goal body. It's just about pushing through the pain and knowing that you are working hard for something that you want. 

Week 1 Shakeology:

I started with 1/2 serving of Shakeology just to make sure that my body would handle it ok. I am on the Vegan formula because I have issues with milk and whey protein and the Vegan formula is perfect for me! I have made a shake everyday and I have had 0 issues!! YAY!!! I can already feel myself having more energy. When I wake up in the morning, well I have actually been waking up everyday before my alarm and have gotten up and started getting ready earlier and I feel great! I feel like my mind is clearer, I feel really focused and I have more energy and I just feel GOOD! It's amazing how 1 shake can make you feel this way, but being packed full of great ingredients definitely helps. I tried a few recipes and found some that I really enjoy, I also made a few disasters, one involving frozen strawberries and water.... EEEEKK! It was more like a weird, sorbet textured... something. I don't even know how to describe it!

I've been struggling in the eating part of my journey. I tend to binge on dinner because I'm really bad with doing 6 small meals a day. When I'm at the office, I get busy and forget to snack. I also forget to take snacks with me and it just doesn't work out too well for me. I need to start planning my weeks better and really follow my meal plans. It's hard to break old habits!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment