Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lemon water benefits

Lemon Water...

Someone told me a long time ago that lemon water was BAD for you. Something about staining your teeth and blah blah blah. So I came across a posting about lemon water and how it is good for you.. what? After all of these years of me avoiding it like the plague, I find out it's good for you?

Lemons have tons of nutrients and a range of health benefits:

1. Helps flush out toxins 
2. Helps your skin stay blemish-free and can also keep those nasty wrinkles away!! It detoxifies your blood to help make your skin look radiant! ahhhh
3. Energy booster. Lemons help reduce anxiety and depression. Did you ever take in the smell of a lemon and notice it relaxes you? This is probably why I love the smell of lemon cleaners.
4. Aids in digestion by loosening toxins in your digestive tract and helps to relieve burping, heartburn and indigestion. This is probably why the italians love to give you limoncello as your digestivo! I can't complain, I love the stuff :) Especially fresh from Italy! Mmmmmm...

So, what are you waiting for? 

Grab a glass of lemon water!




No comments :

Post a Comment