Thursday, January 30, 2014

Shakeology has arrived!



It came a few days ago and I am so stoked!!! I can't wait to get started! My Challenge starts in exactly 3 days! I think I might do a dry-run with one of my Shakeology recipes this weekend just to make sure I can get it right for Monday, because let's face it... I already get up at 6:10 well....that's when I SET my alarm....it SNOOZES for about.... 20 minutes.. lol. I am NOT a morning person and I want to be able to throw my ingredients in the blender and run out the door as fast as possible. 
I'm really intrigued to see if I have more energy and feel better just from this shake. I will be working out on top of it, but I am interested to see the results and how I like it, because I am not a shake person. I am picky about the way that things taste and textures, so I don't know what to expect with this. I am always very sluggish in the morning and I don't drink coffee or anything for that pick-me-up like a lot of people do, so I'm hoping that this shake does what it says it will do. Trust me, I will not be promoting something that I don't like. 





No comments :

Post a Comment